Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Q: Why Does A Dog Lick Its Balls?

A: ‘Cause it can!

I always thought this joke was funny. Especially when people just ask it rhetorically, like they’re trying to prove a point. That’s great.

It’s customary, as a dude, just after telling or hearing this joke, to spend the next five minutes hi-fiving other dudes and saying, “Yeah! That dog’s got the right idea! I mean, any creature that can lick its own balls would obviously do it ALL THE TIME. I bet millions of dogs just die from licking their balls all day instead of eating or sleeping or anything! YEAH!”

But, having thought about it, I don’t think I like this joke anymore.

You see, last night I realized: if I were somehow suddenly granted the magical ability to bend over and lick my own balls, I don’t think I would do it.

Why?

Because I have absolutely no desire to lick my own balls.

That’s right, I said it! I’m a dude who doesn’t want to lick his balls all day. Sure, maybe that makes me gay or something, but I’m sticking to it. Stupid joke.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well there we are. Line forms behing Alex.

Chris Serico said...

It’s customary, as a dude, just after telling or hearing this joke, to spend the next five minutes hi-fiving other dudes...

Hi-fiving? Or the new hotness hi-fiving?

Baz said...

washington mutual does give the best blow jobs

Anonymous said...

wouldn't it just be another way to masturbate? Like, "wow, both my arms are tired. I guess I better stop masturba.... oh wait! there's another option! awesome!"
If I could suck my own vag without it being really uncomfortable, I totally would. That would be pretty sweet.