Monday, November 07, 2005

And Of Course There's Jeff

Apparently trips to Washington DC severely infringe upon blogging opportunities. GUH!

Anyway, what was supposed to be a one-day jaunt into Elephant Larry's Group Blog has now inexcusably extended to five days. For that, I apologize. To make up for it, instead of the usual two, here are THREE of Jeff's Greatest Hits:

When I first read this one, I was very alarmed for Jeff's job security. Don't be fooled like I was, there is only hilarity here.

This one flew under my radar until I searched for any Jeff posts I forgot. I quite like it.

This one wins the award for Best Use Of Brackets and Parentheses. It also mentions me, therefore I love it.

1 comments:

William said...

Hey guys,
It's Will West, from Cornell. You know, Last Call, black guy, Jennine...
Anyway, I just wanted to say that your blog is hilarious. I meant to come see you at the DC Comedy Fest, but I unfortunately had to work that night. I hope it was a great performance, and I'll totally catch y'all next time you're in town. Glad to know you all are still together, and that there IS life after sketch. OK, that was lame...