Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Subway Maps

Here's something about me that I think is a little bit weird.

I actually like sitting underneath the subway map when I get on a train. That way, all sorts of tourists and other people come up to me and look over my shoulder without looking directly at me. It's bizarrely comforting.

Conversely, I really, really hate to look over other people's shoulders when they are sitting in front of the subway map. In these cases, rather than take a peak and stand over someone like that, I usually just assume that I'm right about where I'm going and cross my fingers.

I think this says something very important about my personality, but I have no idea what it is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My guess is that while you don't worry or care about being naked in the privacy of your own home while your windows/blinds are 1/2 open, you would feel awfully guilty about watching someone while they were naked in the same scenario.

Then again, you could just be psychotic.

N K said...

It says you're a ticking time bomb, Geoff.