Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Confessions, Part 24

I have to be honest: Today was not peanut butter and jelly day. I forced it to be after seeing Jeff's post at the beginning of the day. However, that being said, it was nearly as succesful as Pig Day.

In fact, it was almost exactly like Pig Day, down to the wacky picture to start the day, a personal story about my life thus far, and Geoff admitting he had almost nothing to say about the subject.

WHAT HALF-ASSED THEME WILL WE COME UP WITH NEXT???

1 comments:

Geoffrey said...

That is patently untrue! I had a lot to say on pig day! Like that pigs orgasm for 30 minutes, and their penis is corkscrew shaped and that I'm attracted to pigs sexually!

Whoops.

I am also attracted to peanut butter sexually, but don't have much to say about it other than that.