Thursday, December 01, 2005

Conditioning

The way I know I'm super tired? I start using conditioner incorrectly.

Seriously. This has become a great indicator to me of how exhausted I am. Things I have done with conditioner, in the shower, in the morning:

- Not rinsed it out, stepped out of the shower, gotten dressed, and realized my hair is filled with greasy conditioner.

- Rubbed it on my arms.

- Washed my face with it.

- Just stood there while I slowly squeezed it down the drain.

In case it wasn't clear, this morning I did one of those. Guess which one?

3 comments:

Chris Serico said...

I'll have to remember this post when we're nominating favorites on the second anniversary of Elephant Larry's Group Blog.

I'm guessing you slowly squeezed your arms down the drain.

Anonymous said...

That's nothing. I'm ALWAYS exhausted. And I ALWAYS wind up brushing my teeth with it. I've learned to get the best tasting conditioner but even that tastes really lousy. It really doesn't taste like strawberry at all. I need to get some sleep.

mary said...

i've tried to wash my face with toothpaste a couple times. but the refreshing scent of mint wakes me up before i actually get it on my face. thank god.