Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Transit Strike Party

Well, there's a transit strike in the city, and you know what that means:

RAT PARTY!!!

That's right... With no trains running, every rat in the subway system has a chance to run around free without fear of getting squashed by an oncoming train.

Since I don't have to worry about transit (I can walk to work), I had more than enough time to sneak into the subway system and talk to DJ Rat, who's organizing the party. Here's an EL Blog-clusive, people:

The Official 2005 Transit Strike Rat Party Playlist

1. Get the Rat Party Started
2. Rock the Rat Party
3. Rats Dancing in the Streets <--- This one doesn't make much sense.
4. Where the Rat Party At
5. Rat Party Hard
6. All I Want for Christmas is You <--- Rats love Christmas music.

So there you have it. I fully encourage you to go and download these songs, so you can celebrate your transit strike right along-side the rats.

8 comments:

Alex said...

I would like to mention, Marni made the joke about the rats having fun in the subways this morning, and then I ran with it.

miss.marni said...

in my mind, there wasn't that much cuteness. those are adorable.

Chris Serico said...

Where did you find that picture? Hi-five.

In the rekindled spirit of ELGB posting cute animals, I request a rat hi-fiving Harriet Miers.

miss.marni said...

i'm going to guess those are the narrator mice from "babe". but i think there are three of them, so maybe i'm wrong.

Anonymous said...

I'm bored at work and just made a picture of HArriet Miers giving a rat a Principe hi-five. Who wants it?

Alex said...

Those are just some rats someone made, not the Babe rats. But good guess.

I'd love that picture.

Chris Serico said...

I'd love for Alex to post that picture. (I'm so demanding!)

Anonymous said...

i made two and sent them to Alex.

they're each about a meg so Yahoo might tak eit's time delivering them...