Thursday, February 23, 2006

Unicycles

I saw a guy riding a unicycle yesterday around Battery Park. He had a very serious look on his face as he navigated his unicycle across the potholed construction-riddled area.

It was seriously all I could do to keep from tackling this guy to the ground and shouting "serves ya right for riding a unicycle in public, ya jerk!"

I honestly think said unicyclist would have been fine with this, as he was riding a unicycle in public.

In other words, I agree with Baz.

2 comments:

Baz said...

if there are two things i hate, both of them involve unicycles somehow.

Anonymous said...

unicycles are good for me because i have no hands. I lost one when i mistakenly answered the iron one morning. The other was removed as a punishment for stealing a loaf of pickle cake. My best friend however has no legs. Do you have any sugestions to an alternative method of transport?