Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Socket Nuggets

For those of you who have yet to experience the pleasure firsthand, after you get your wisdom teeth extracted, you’re left with these huge open sockets where the teeth used to be. And these sockets are surprisingly similar to moustaches, in their ability to unknowingly retain food for long, long periods of time.

That said, I'm thinking about marketing a new line of savory food product called Socket Nuggets. They're kinda like Combos, only much more delicious.

Here are some potential flavors I've been mulling over for the past week or so:

Bacon Tortilla Mashed Potato Chips

Peanut Chicken Lettuce

Spaghetti Olive Bread

Chicken Beef Ham

Humburger Blood Clot


Any takers?

5 comments:

Sarah♥ said...

Hi....Reading about your wisdom teeth, when did you have the pleasure!? I'm having mine taken tomorrow morning at 10.30am GMT and to be honest, i'm infact shitting my pants :)

christopher said...

Hey Sarah,

From what I hear, it really varies from person to person. In my case, it took almost a week to recover completely. But hey, I'm also allergic to codeine and all other effective pain medications, so I sorta had it coming. I have friends who were fine after a day, so you never know.

My only advice: if you're planning on getting anesthesia, DO NOT drink water before the surgery. If you do, the doctor will suddenly say "hey, guess what, no anesthesia" and force you to stay awake with barely enough nitrous and novocain to get you through.

N K said...

I seriously thought the reason was going to be that you'd pee your pants and the dentists would make fun of you.

N K said...

Every single time I post a comment, I get to the word verification and think the exact same thought:
"What kind of word is that? That shit's crazy!! We should have a compilation of all these crazy, whacked out words. Wait, that would be really boring and stupid as it would just be a random collection of letters. I'm boring and stupid."

Sincerely,
octyogm

Sarah♥ said...

Well, thats all done now!! I decided when i was in the chair that i would only have one out. He put so much numbing gel on my gum before injecting it, i swallowed a shit load and couldn't freaking breath. Anyway, i went to the dentists this morning with horrid pain that kept me awake all night, and today so far i've only had one painkiller....i'm worried that maybe the worse is yet to come - who knows? On my blog i did 2 little video recordings, one before and a very drunk one (from the sedation) after. Have a look!