Thursday, April 06, 2006

GET AWAY FROM THAT PRINTER

At my work, the computer I use is connected to a printer in another room. Also at my work, I quite often write sketches which I print out on this printer. Between pushing the button on the computer and getting to the room with the printer, I have about ten seconds before my sketch is intercepted and read by a completely clueless co-worker.

Today, for the first time ever, one of these co-workers intercepted my sketch.

I can't even begin to describe the look of utter horror and total bafflement on her face. Even as I bum-rushed her saying "That's mine!", she could not for the life of her tear her eyes away from this sketch, even for the sake of being polite. I won't say what it was about in case it makes the show (it won't), but I will say that this was easily one of the tamest sketches I've EVER written.

All I can say is thank God it wasn't this one.

0 comments: