Thursday, August 24, 2006

Invincible

I really liked this movie!*

I'm a sucker for sports movies, underdog movies and inspirational movies, which all tend to be the same thing anyway. Basically the only movie like this I've ever seen that I DIDN'T like was "Coach Carter," and I liked that one anyway.

So you tell me there's a movie about an old guy making a professional sports team out of nowhere on a whim, like I want to do? Of course I'm gonna like it.


*This movie comes out tomorrow. I haven't seen it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This doesn't look like Sports on Computer. Please get back to posting about kitty litter and movies.

Thanks,
Sports on Computer Management

Anonymous said...

I guess Cocoa Booty would also make for decent kitty litter, but I highly suggest eating it.

Reel Fanatic said...

I'm a sucker for these kinds of movies too, so I'm glad to hear this is a good one .. I may not make it this weekend, as there are several good movies opening here this weekend, but I definitely will soon