Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

No, Yes, No, Yes.

That doesn't make any sense. But I didn't like the movie.

I guess there were some clever lines and stuff. But the plot was stupid and confusing. And the narrator stuff was infuriating. Just narrate the movie! Stop feeling so guilty about using a narrator! It's fine! It's a device!

Anyway, not good. Not fneh, but not good.

I also started watching this movie insomaniacal at 3am. But I wasn't tired when it ended either. So take that for what it is.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will take it for what it is: Wrong. That movie rules

Anonymous said...

Whither the Kilmer? If you like him now, don't go back and watch Real Genius, because it is so awesome It Will Blow Your Mind. The most underrated 80s movie by four orders of magnitude.

SD

Anonymous said...

Geoffrey! You mean you didn't love my favorite line in the whole movie?:

GIRL AT PARTY: So what do you do?

ROBERT DOWNEY JR.: Oh, I'm retired. I invented dice.

I'll give you one more chance, and if you don't find it at least mildly charming during the second viewing - we're THROUGH!

And the main gal! She's adorable! Whatareyagay?

We'll discuss this in Los Angeles.

I'm all huffy!

Alex said...

Yeah, Geoff is kind of wrong about this.

Geoffrey said...

Oh wait...wait...yes! I loved it!