Thursday, September 21, 2006

I Don't Think It's So Strange, Asking If You'd Like To Go On A Coal Mine Tour

The New York Yankees ended their affiliation with the Columbus Clippers last week, choosing instead to house their AAA players in Scranton/Wilkes-Barre's Lackawanna County Stadium. And by house, I do mean beat the hell out of.

Which reminds me of when, on a trip down to Philadelphia way back when we were Lil' Sketch Comedians, Chris came across a road sign that said "Lackawanna Coal Mine Tour."

Which Chris read very sarcastically as: "Like I Wanna Coal Mine Tour!"

Which is still one of my favorite jokes.

Which.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Didja ever wonder why AAA greater than AA in baseball and bonds, but lesser than AA in batteries and breasts?

On a related note, won't the Yankees farm team still be playing at Wrigley Field?

Don't forget to tip the veal...