Friday, September 08, 2006

If You See A Cop...

...Warna Brother!

Those are the slogan t-shirts we are not wearing as we run around the Warner Movie Lot today.

I'd post a picture, but I'm currently blogging from Central Perk. Yes, that Central Perk, the one from Friends! Except this one has a Starbucks, a Jamba Juice, a movie store, and looks nothing like the Central Perk in Friends!

Last little note about the Warners lot... They have a WB Museum with an actual Sorting Hat set up. One by one everybody goes and sits under the sorting hat: Chris gets... GRYFFINDOR! Jeff... GRYFFINDOR! Geoff... GRYFFINDOR! Stefan turns out to be a Weasley, and also... GRYFFINDOR!

I sit under it and the hat says, "Hmmm... Interesting. Let's see. An interesting case. I'd say... HUFFLEPUFF!"

At which point I threw myself off the water tower, because Hufflepuffs are boring little piggies.

Okay, time to go the Gilmore Girls set and talk fast and be charming.

0 comments: