Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Feces For Sale!!!



I’ve written about this before, so I’ll keep it brief-ish.

To celebrate the 20th anniversary of one of the worst cinematic catastrophes of our time, and in the spirit of keeping one’s mind open to the incorrect perspectives of others, I’d like to tell any and all idiot friends of mine who plan on viewing the new Transformers The Movie 20th Anniversary Special Edition, that I’d be willing to join them, effectively giving this “movie” another shot. After all, it’s been twenty years now, and if you can't come to terms with your demons, they're gonna give you indigestion.

That said, I absolutely refuse to put any money into this endeavor at all, be it in the purchasing, renting, or supplying the internet connection used to download said animated massacre.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the part where Bumblebee says "Shit!"

Anonymous said...

No. It's Bumblebee....um....I...uh...I own it....on dvd.

Look over there!

(running away in shame)










(yelling from way over here) And the human's name is Spike!

Anonymous said...

hey chris:

remember that surprise i was telling you about?
forget it.

Geoffrey said...

Psh. Cheap knock-off. Those look nothing like Gobots.