Friday, February 02, 2007

Happy Web-Slinging Birthday

Two days ago was my birthday. And seeing as how Elephant Larry had a show down in Philly that night, I knew most of it would be spent in Geoff’s minivan. So yeah, not that I hate the minivan or anything, but still: low expectations.

Alex and I were walking out of The PIT to get picked up by Stef and Geoff. And when I made it out to the street, that’s when I heard, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

The guys had fully decorated the inside of the van with streamers, balloons, and Spiderman decorations:



And though you can’t hear it, Madonna was most definitely blasting in the background. In short, the trip was awesome. We even scored some free pizza for the ride home! More pics below...









(Thanks, dudes.)

4 comments:

mary said...

i told the guys to pack a hug from me into that van too, but it doesn't look like there was room. remind me to give it to you later.

Caitlin Bee said...

Wow, everyone is rocking out with their cock out. Including Alex.

Related: when Alex rocks out with his cock out it looks like he's talking on the telephone. But he's not.

Anonymous said...

And, THAT, in a nutshell is why I pledge my eternal love to Elephant Larry.


And to my wife...yeah, also to her.




And Elephant Larry.

Anonymous said...

I hope you did that out of sync birthday sketch in Phillie.