Thursday, February 08, 2007

Six Feet Under

Well, it's finally over.

After four months and 63 episodes, everyone's beloved funeral home comedy/drama is over. We laughed. We cried. We learned that death is inevitable. Repeatedly. And that final episode? Wow! It feels like I've known what was going to happen for two years.

I think it's weird that it was played at 1:30 am on a Wednesday night. That is hardly the primetime slot befitting one of the greatest shows on television according to...oh, I don't know...Entertainment Weekly? Probably.

Anyone have a water cooler they want to talk around?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite episode was the one where that guy died. And then that red-headed girl and I had the sex.

Anonymous said...

There used to be this one water cooler in an office in downtown Portland, but one day this one secretary lady was using it, and talking to her friend, when suddenly, out of nowhere, a bus ran down her friend.

Then the sleazy hispanic guy from Suddenly Susan showed up and took her to a mysterious island that wasn't Portland.

I was just thinking how awesome it would be if the Fisher's showed up on Lost island. But it could be that I just think that because I think that the Fishers showing up on any show would be awesome.