Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Zodiac

This was a tough one cuz I saw it right after a comedy show (not a natural lead-in for a serial killer movie), I saw it mainly because I wasn't ready to go to sleep yet and it was TWO AND A HALF HOURS LONG. Which honestly isn't that long. But it felt it.

Unlike most INTERMINABLY LONG movies, I actually liked Zodiac a lot. The length made sense, what with the director obsessively delving into obsessive people's obsessions. Which is not to say that some parts didn't drag. But that's the way life goes sometimes. Sometimes it drags.

Anyway, you should definitely eventually see Zodiac.

In other news, I watched another two-and-a-half-hour movie again and it didn't feel long at all.

1 comments:

Caitlin Bee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.