Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Boy, I can't wait to see "The Condemned"

I was trying to decide whether I should see "Next" in the theater this weekend, or "The Condemned," and then I was all like, duh! I HAVE to see "The Condemned."

Its an all out, no holds barred action thriller from the WWE, starring Vinnie "I'm the Juggernaut, Bitch!" Jones, and Steve "I can't remember a catchphrase he has off-hand" Austin. 10 of the most dangerous cons on death row get sent to a deserted island, have bombs strapped to their ankles, and are forced to murder each other live on the internet.

Not only is it a fast-paced thrill-ride, but the movie is also a fascinating comment on our entertainment obsessed cul... Aw, who cares, bring on the kill-scenes, am I right?

I recommend watching this movie while eating the new Smokin' Cheddar BBQ Doritos. At least, that's what I was doing while listening to the soundtrack on my brand-new 8 GB Sansa Mp3 Player. iPod? Just give me MY pod, and let me snack strong already while you watch me die live!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This just in.

DRIVE has been cancelled after 10 days.

Shit.