Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Eating Doritos Is Like Fighting Cancer

I know this because their new marketing slogan is "Snack Strong".

I think that's appropriate, as Doritos are often yellow, like the Live Strong bracelets. Thus they are inspiring.

In related news, Doritos has two new flavors that are duking it out, Wild White Nacho and Smokin' Cheddar BBQ. If you click on the arena they're going to fight in, you see that they train together, so they're really role models.

I have only had Wild White Nacho so far, but I feel I can confidently say you should vote for Smokin' Cheddar BBQ.

Thus concludes another EL Blog-mercial.

1 comments:

K said...

I wonder what they ate while they were training. Probably lots of lean meat, fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. Or Doritos. Yeah, probably doritos. SNACK STRONG.