Monday, August 06, 2007

Perverts in Disguise

I know I'm several weeks too late for this, but I just saw Transformers last night. Although it may be the best movie ever made*, it also had what I think is the creepiest last scene of all time.

Not to ruin anything for those of you who haven't seen it, but Shia LaBeouf finally gets the girl, and is smooching her on his transforming car, Bumblebee, as the sun sets, with the other Transformers sitting around in their car forms.

Which, in essence, is as if I decided to make out with my girlfriend, on top of Stefan, while Jeff, Geoff, and Chris watched**.

Gross.


*I'm not even being ironic here. Normally I get out of a movie and try to break down what I liked and didn't like. Transformers had me talking like a 10 year old. "And then, it was cool when Optimus was all like 'Megatron,' and Megatron was all like 'PRIME' and they fought and it was awesome."

**Yes, Stefan is the closest equivalent I have to a car.

0 comments: