Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Peanut Butter Question.

I need peanut butter every single day. Since the world is going to hell in a handbasket, I decided I had to go to Whole Foods before the EL rehearsal last night to replenish my supplies. But I didn't have enough time, so I asked another EL member who was already heading there to grind me some and bring it to me.

He made fun of me for this.*

Which leads me to the Peanut Butter Question:

Is it too weird/large a favor to ask, to request that someone grind and buy peanut butter for you?

(If you're not familar with the Whole Foods PB grinding process: there is no manual labor involved here. You flick a switch on a machine and it grinds out as much as you want. But without a doubt, it's more work than grabbing a jar off a shelf.)

My personal opinion is that it is not weird, but that's just because I eat so many apples with peanut butter every day.

I'm guessing the rest of the world disagrees on this?




*This anonymous EL member did, however, grant me my request, after a healthy bout of ribbing.

1 comments:

Douglas Cress said...

it would seem EL is degenerating into a troupe of demanding high profile celebs ;)