Thursday, October 02, 2008

Sarah Palin Continues To Give Baby Answers

I've decided that the answer, "I read all of them," to the question, "What newspapers do you read?" is the sort of answer a baby, or at least a child would give to any question they don't know the answer to.

Q: What's your favorite type of candy?
A: I like all of them.

Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?
A: I'd like to be a fireman, and a policeman, and a pet doctor...

Actually, that last answer is more competent than Palin's answers.

Anyway, I'm not trying to pick on her, or naturally assume she's a total tard. In fact, at this point, I'm trying to hold her to the same standards I hold myself. Would I be able to talk at length about complicated, specific foreign policy decisions? No. Would I get nervous talking to Katie Couric? Yes.

But even I can name more than one Supreme Court decision... As can Joe Biden when asked the same question:



I'm actually even more in love with Katie Couric than usual after these interviews, as the most enjoyable part is the barely containable fire of death pouring out of her eyes towards Palin.

One last note: I'd actually, if anything, want to point towards this clip when people start spewing about the liberal media bias towards Palin: Couric asked Biden the exact same questions. Liberal media bias, my ass.

0 comments: