Friday, November 19, 2004

I Lova Lavalife

So this is by far my favorite Lavalife personal ad I've ever read. Whoever ends up dating this person deserves her, as far as I'm concerned:

"Can you make me laugh, keep me on my toes, and sweep me off my feet all at the same time? I love all sports, watching and playing. I have many passions in general, but when it comes to music? going to a symphony, 80's metal once in a while, Jazz or any music that is intense soothes my soul. Taking mental notes with me is important. Know what you want, be able to make a decision, surprise me in the littlest ways, because I appreciate small gestures. So my desire for thoughtfulness and romance should not surprise you. Where are you already? I've been waiting. Also, chemistry is key, and if I'm not physically attracted to you, well, lets just say I'm looking for friendship and a whole lot more. I am attracted to men who are between 5'9 - 6'3, full head of hair, clean shaven who is way above average in looks. A pretty boy with rugged model good looks or very close to it. Please respect what I'm looking for so as we don't waste each others time. We all have our types so no hard feelings either. (: Lastly, if you fit the bill and want me to respond to you, be sure you add your picture."

Where are you already, indeed.

0 comments: