Thursday, November 18, 2004

Pictures of My Breakfast 5: Total Brequest Live

Yesterday, I asked you to send me requests for what I should eat for breakfast, and then I'd eat them. So we got requests for a cucumber, a jar of capers, and a full glass of tap water. So here goes!

First, make sure you have a jar of capers hanging around. For some reason, I did:



Then, grab yourself a cucumber, and place it next to the jar of capers for a size comparison:



Wait a second, that's a zucchini, not a cucumber! Aw, same thing. Third, grab yourself a glass. Make sure it's made of glass, and place it firmly in your sink:



Place the glass under the tap, and let it run:



While the water is running, move on to the next step, chopping the "cucumber:"



Then, take the capers and "cucumber" slices, and arrange them decoratively on a plate:



When preparing a meal, it's good to stimulate ALL your senses. You want to be able to be enchanted visually by the zucchini slices and capers, as well as smell their fragrant bouquet.

Now you're ready to start! Grab your glass of tap water (and make sure that it's not HOT tap water, because I accidentally filled my glass with that), and mange! That's Italian for, "eat" I seem to remember!



Mmmm...



Delicious! Oops, finished my water... Well, no time to get some more, I've got to put more yum-yum in my mouth!



Almost all gone! I actually got really full before those final few capers. Hope I didn't let you guys down!

I also had some coffee.

Have some food you would like Alex to eat for breakfast and then take a picture of, or vice versa? Let him know in the comments section!

4 comments:

Geoffrey said...

GAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA. That's amazing. I now endorse this feature whole-heartedly. My name is Echo and I approve this message.

Next I request candy.

christopher said...

Kudos, Alex. Kudos.

I too, now support this feature whole-heartedly.

Stefan said...

I request Kudos bars.

christopher said...

...with two large glasses of milk.

One dyed blue and one dyed red.