Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Baby, Fix That Fusebox 2

Its been a long time (long time) since I left you, with a dope video to watch... ah, forget it. There's new videos on our website:

Baby, Fix That Fusebox 2

Baby, Fix That Fusebox 2 Outtakes Reel

We actually WORLD PREMIERED Baby Fix That Fusebox 2 at the late night sketch comedy jam at Chicago SketchFest (called Sketchubator), which was great, cause there's no better crowd to show stuff off to than very, very drunk comedians. This is not sarcasm, by the way. I love drunk comedians.

In any case, on the off-chance you saw the movie at the Sketchubator performance, there's two special surprises for you: A new ending, AND a special outtakes reel.

I know the files are rather large, but be patient. I think they're worth it. BECAUSE THEY ARE THE MOST AMAZING MOVIES EVER CREATED!!!

I should mention that the only movie I've ever seen was "Racing Stripes," so I may not have the best perspective.

3 comments:

christopher said...

I think Sketchubator was my favorite part of the whole weekend.

Does its name come from "Incubate" or "Masturbate"? I mean, I guess it's a forum that nurtures and promotes undeveloped/risky sketch ideas. Then again, it's also a bunch of dudes and gals just...well...jerkin' around.

Either way, totally great.

Alex said...

Mine too... Along with the rest of the festival, Sketchubator has gotten better and better. Yeah, it was a drunken comedian jerk off session, but everything was across the board funny, which is pretty amazing.

Mike (from Superpunk), and Amanda (from a group I'm forgetting the name of) did a sketch which started with the line, "I can't believe we were named King and Queen of SketchFest," and only got funnier from there. It managed to simulatenously be accesible, and a total inside joke.

Line of the night: "Do you think the other girls look funnier than I do?" followed by, "No, no, baby. You look hilarious in that dress."

Stefan said...

Yeah, Sketch-U-Bator (prettttty sure it comes from Incubator) was awesome. I was sitting there, and the whole thing made me feel very warm and fuzzy, what with all the groups showing each other mad love. What was previously for me kind of a side thing, is now going to be the thing I look forward to most. I really enjoyed The Habit's bit about freezing and stage narration, the bit Alex mentioned was great, and Fearsome's choreography was impeccable. Also, my friend Kathy brought a whole bunch of people to our show who then stayed for Sketch-U-Bator -- all of whom mentioned that they loved it, because they felt like it was this cool, secret thing that got to see, and because it made them feel like insiders. Which I think is neat.