Friday, February 04, 2005

Wake Up! Its Time for Puzzles!

There's a good chance this product would make me want to kill myself:



I'll let their website describe it:

When it's time to leave your incredibly cosy bed each morning, not only will your ears be treated to a fantastic ringing melody, a 4-piece jigsaw puzzle randomly shoots out.

So what you ask? Well, in order to turn off a ringing alarm, you must solve the jigsaw puzzle, assembling it back on to the clock.
Let me repeat: This clock would make me want to die.

That being said, its a pretty clever way to get people out of bed. And I'll sure enjoy watching all of you use it from up in Heaven.

5 comments:

christopher said...

To the terrible alarm clock's defense, it doesn't look that challenging of a puzzle.

Alex said...

"Seems easy...not! It's a great way to get up though, as by the time you've found all 4 pieces of the jigsaw puzzle and solved it, you'll be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, ready for the day ahead."

It actually flings the pieces all over your room. Horrible.

Geoffrey said...

How about just taking the batteries out? I prefer "real-world" solutions.

christopher said...

I really hate that term, "bushy-tailed." It makes me picture a bunch of dudes and gals walking around normally, except their asses are sticking out.

No, that doesn't sound right. Not sticking out "exposed" sticking out, but...ya know, like squatting a little while they walk...oh forget it.

Anonymous said...

I think I saw this in 'Lethal Weapon 8: The Napping Years'. Finally--a good use for Puzzle Glue...