Sunday, March 20, 2005

The Complete Calvin & Hobbes

Remember when Chris freaked out about The Complete Far Side? It looks like Calvin & Hobbes is getting the same treatment.

Composed of three hardcover, four-color volumes in a sturdy slipcase, this edition will include all Calvin and Hobbes cartoons that ever appeared in syndication. This is the treasure that all Calvin and Hobbes fans will seek.
I own almost all of the Clavin & Hobbes collections, and I will still buy this. Probably the most consistently funny, heartfelt, beautifully illustrated comic strip in history. Awesome.

Now available for pre-order and drooling from Amazon.

1 comments:

Alex said...

I just wanted to add that I tear up a little bit every time I look at that picture of Calvin hugging Hobbes.

Oh, and we were discussing the last Calvin & Hobbes strip at improv practice a couple of weeks ago, which is recopied here. Forget about tearing up, that downright makes me cry.

I'm very emotional this morning, for some reason.