Friday, March 18, 2005

Wanna Be in a Elephant Larry Short Film?

Sigh. Holding down the New York fort all by myself this weekend while the boys are down in DC, passing bills or something.

In any case, I will be doing some EL related stuff this weekend. If you're around on Saturday after 1pm or so, and want to be in a short film, look for me and my camera around the Union Square area.

I need exactly 128 people to each come on camera, say one word, and that's it. So if you have 30 seconds to spare, gimme a call tomorrow to find out where I am!

I'm so lonely.

Saturday Morning Update! I may need to work until 5pm or so today... So never mind!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

never, EVER, leave you number in a blog....(this is gonna be so much fun)

Anonymous said...

do we get to pick our own words? i hope so. i want to say repeatedly repeatedly.

yes you are correct. my mother was so kind to name me Peter Edward Lee. and yes she was so taken by the possibilities she was always sending memos about me.

RE: pete ed lee

true story!