Friday, March 04, 2005

Trailer Friday

Tons of trailers released this Friday, check 'em out:

Herbie: Fully Loaded - Oh yeah, this and a remake of the Shaggy Dog movies were high on my list of things to see. Actually, I used to watch every Love Bug movie when I was a kid, and this looks to be pretty much the same, except with more TERRIBLE cgi. Speaking of cgi, they used it to reduce Lindsay Lohan's breast size. Not kidding.

One other fun note. This movie was written by Tom Lennon and Ben Garant, who wrote for The State and Reno 911! Also Alfred Gough and Miles Millar, who created Smallville, and cowrote SpiderMan 2. Why are they writing this movie?

Other fun note. Tom Lennon and Ben Garant wrote The Pacifier. Why? Do they hate themselves?

Bad News Bears - This one too. What? Billy Bob Thornton? Richard Linklater? It may be good, but the trailer doesn't seem to think so.

Wallace & Gromit: Curse of the Were Rabbit - I'm a little bit disappointed with the trailer, but perhaps that's because I'm so excited for the movie? Aardman Animation has yet to let me down...

Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith - Ah! Holy Crap! Its the full trailer for Star Wars! Oh, no wait, its a teaser for the full trailer for Star Wars! Oh, no wait, its a teaser for the episode of the OC that the Star Wars full trailer will be premiering during. I stopped caring seven sentences ago.

Unleashed - This movie gets more and more awesome looking the more I see of it. And I love me some Jet Li. I can't wait.

And just because I'm nothing if not repetitive, here's a link to the quicktime version of the pretty much perfect Hitchikers trailer. Scroll down to "internet trailer," and choose your size.

0 comments: