Tuesday, July 19, 2005

BOOM Ticket Contest #2

Okay gang, last week I posed a nearly impossible internet search question, which, by default was won by Cory Nealy from Seattle's Flaming Box of Stuff. Cory won two tickets to last week's Elephant Larry show, but was unable to claim them, because he lives in Seattle, and is also a huge nerd who reads comic books. Nerd*!

This week is a little easier, and if you know us at all, you'll be able to figure it out. Question is this:

Which key ingredient to an Elephant Larry show will be missing this week, causing the show to be almost entirely different, but also entirely kick-ass?
First person to answer correctly wins an all-expense paid trip to The PIT for Saturday night's BOOM extravaganza [Meaning: Two tickets].

*Cory, do you have a copy of "Batman: Year One" I could borrow? I've always wanted to read it, but hardcovers are so pricey!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Kick-Ass Modulator?

Anonymous said...

Jerf

Anonymous said...

a reason to laugh

christopher said...

OH SNAP!

Chris Serico said...

Chuck the Clam? (Or any of his fellow clams?)

Alex said...

Man, I wish he was coming back. Poor Chuck. All he ever wanted to do was cartoonishly bite my lower lip.

miss.marni said...

all right already - i'm SORRY!

Anonymous said...

I do indeed have Batman:Year One somewhere in storage! Remind me sometime before August 24th to find it and throw it into my suitcase.

Alex said...

Awesome! You want to borrow any of the Jeph Loeb/Tim Sale collections? "Long Halloween" is EXCELLENT, and "Dark Victory" aint too bad, either.

Uh, I mean, NERD!

Chris Serico said...

Stefan!

Alex said...

Yes, yes. Wait until the e-mail, ya cheater.

But if you want a free pair, e-mail me at alex at elephantlarry dot com, and i'll put 'em aside.

Chris Serico said...

Thanks for the offer, Alex, but I just felt like bustin' your chops with my cheating ways.

You can give the tickets to someone else while I try to rope someone in for this Saturday. I'd feel better about making a donation to the Elephant Larry Foundation for Intoxication at Night (ELFIN) in exchange for tickets rather than claiming them in nefarious fashion.

Anonymous said...

Chris S. always gives me a reason to laugh. Always.