Thursday, December 01, 2005

A "24" Parody That I Think Would Have Been Hackneyed Even If I Had Thought Of It When The Show First Came Out Four Years Ago

Self-Aware Character On "24": Hey.

Self-Aware Character On "24" 2: Hi. What's up?

Self-Aware Character On "24": Nothing. Hey, did you ever notice that all the craziest stuff happens around, like, 55 minutes past the hour?

Self-Aware Character On "24" 2: What do you mean?

Self-Aware Character On "24": Just all the craziest twists and new information we receive...always seems to come right before the hour. Maybe it's just me.

Self-Aware Character On "24" 2: Well I was kidnapped at 3:58 that one time.

Self-Aware Character On "24": See, that's what I'm talking about, stuff like that.

Self-Aware Character On "24" 2: You're crazy!

Self-Aware Character On "24": Shut up!


Just finished Season 1 last night. Pretty darn good. It dragged big-time in the early afternoon, but the last episode was tremendous. Recommended!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If 24 were made on Venus what would it be called?

Anonymous said...

all-american farty party

Anonymous said...

2802

Anonymous said...

I'm Hot For Keifer?