Friday, February 23, 2007

Invincible, But This Time I've Actually Seen It


OK, so first of all I was right. I loved it.

Quick hits:

-this movie was based on a true story, which made it a little hard to watch without thinking "wait... did that actually happen? It seems to good to be true." After wiki'ing the real events afterward, it turns out most of the dramatic parts were, indeed, to good to be true. I guess this is why my Dad doesn't like movies based on a true story.

-the climactic game of the movie was the '76 home opener against... the New York Giants. My New York Giants. I'm sure Disney wanted me to be rooting for the Eagles at the end, but tough. It's the Giants.

-seeing Elizabeth Banks wearing New York Giants gear has got to be one of the hottest things I've ever seen in my life.

0 comments: