Monday, October 15, 2007

Edited by Cameron Leonard?

I don't remember what I dreamt about last night, except for one thing- my dream had end credits.

Is this common? I bet it's not all that uncommon, but it's never happened to me before.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I'm trying to remember if I stayed through all of the credits or not. I think I actually "shut them off" at some point and woke up. Bizarre.

Apparently, the producers of my dream were really proud of their editor. As soon as the last line of dialogue was spoken, the text "EDITED BY CAMERON LEONARD" immediately popped up over the final image. The rest of the credits then started rolling, and I heard an announcer (or possibly "the viewer" if it wasn't me?) reading the credits aloud in a mumbling tone, and then when the editor credit came along again, he stopped mumbling and very proudly stated "EDITED BY CAMERON LEONARD."

I'm kinda relieved that there's no Cameron Leonard listed in IMDB. Yet.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was me.

I paid to have a custom dream implanted during your sleep (via a chocolate Yoo-Hoo. I know that Chris is the real Yoo-Hoo drinker, but anyway...)

They are supposed to edit out the credits and must have fucked up. The dreams come from Taipei and then go through a final screening process in Berlin (where they add the 'weird stuff'.) Obviously this was completely overlooked.

Sorry to ruin what was supposed to be a nice little fuckfest with Natalie Portman.

I ruined everything.

Anonymous said...

Now I'm trying to figure out if I should be happy just to know that I had a Natalie Portman fuckfest, even though I can't remember it.

Yes...?

Alex said...

...and this is exactly why we're in PC Mag's Top 100 Favorite Blogs

N K said...

What a coincidence -
Natalie is in my list of Top 100 Favourite Portmans!