Monday, July 11, 2005

Zero Points for Subtlety

So I was heading up to my friend Brian's farm, where I was going to pick up haybales for my birthday party this Friday, when, driving alongside us, we saw this:



Farking amazing. Seriously! No hint that it's a joke, or ironic. I mean, there's no way they DON'T know it has a dirty meaning. But I also can't imagine that it makes great business sense to have the dirtiest possible slogan for your tent rental (tental?) company. Either way, it made me laugh like a silly adolescent boy.

Added bonus: my friend Brian actually used them for his wedding tent...so maybe the tagline works? Brian didn't know if he hired them because of the slogan or not, however...

1 comments:

Chris Serico said...

With that slogan, is their marketing campaign targeting the Creators of the Bra?