Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I'm Bringing My Heart to San Diego!

Among other pieces of my body, of course. Except my legs. F those mothers.

So as many of you know, I'm a huge comic book nerd, and yet, this will be my first trip out to the largest comic convention... IN THE WORLD: San Diego Comic-Con. Based on the one experience I've had at a large con (E3, with Mr. Stefan Lawrence), I expect that it will be a barrage of light, sound, and really awful smelling dudes.

Luckily, I should have a good amount of stuff to do there to keep me away from Smelly Dude Central, filming shows for this, and more importantly, the panel, info for which is posted below.

If you're gonna be at Comic-Con, drop me a line, and we'll hook up! By which I mean, kiss.

Also, totally seriously, if you come find me on the con floor (I'll be there starting Thursday afternoon), I'll give you a pretty neat gift. I am seriously 100% not joking. And no, Geoff, Stefan, Chris, and Jeff, it's not a "hot sticky gift."



COMIC BOOK CLUB
A Live Talk Show about Comic Books

Hosted by Justin Tyler, Pete LePage, and Alex Zalben

Saturday, July 28th @ 7:30 PM

Featuring:
Mike Nelson, Kevin Murphy, and Bill Corbett (Mystery
Science Theater 3000)!
Kevin Chesley (National Lampoon)!
More Surprises!
& Musical Guests Hard n' Phirm (MTV, VH1)

San Diego Convention Center- Room 5AB
Tickets & Info Here: http://comic-con.org/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think we should plan in advance for SketchCamp '08 to be at the San Diego Comic Con.

Anonymous said...

Question: Exactly what do smelly dudes do at a comic book convention?

Alex said...

If the implication is that I'm a smelly dude, I'm not answering that. If the implication is that YOU are a smelly dude, the answer is, take a shower before you get there.